Since 1977, D.G. Smyth & Co., Inc. has been the leading choice among land surveyors in Texas and today, we remain a lauded firm that’s widely trusted and indisputably respected in our industry.
To meet the widespread surveying needs of our customers, both current and prospective, we pride ourselves on offering a widespread repertoire of services, including:
- Gas and oil well location surveys
- Remedial surveys for vacancies
- Excess acreage and corrected patents
- Pipeline right-of-way acquisition
- Construction alignment surveys
- Determination of original survey boundaries
- Title boundary surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Construction staking
- Geographic control station surveys
- Route surveys
- River and lake boundaries
- Cell sites
- Circular irrigation system location
With such a vast range of expertise and surveyors in Texas that have an accumulated 90+ years of experience in handling these unique projects, you’re guaranteed excellence through and through when you come to us for professional surveying services. And, in addition to the core services listed above, we’re also pleased to provide a niche array of conveniences to our clients, including:
- Flood elevation certificates in Texas
- Mortgage survey for Texas homes
- Topographic surveying
Whether you’re just looking to get a feel for the boundaries and topography of your tract or you’re interested in right of way and easement information for future development or sales purposes, D.G. Smyth & Co., Inc. is here to deliver that information to you. Our land surveyors in Texas are completely dedicated to your project, regardless of its size or scope of needs.
For more information about our bevy of surveying capabilities or to learn more about how we can apply our decades of expertise to your unique project, contact us today via phone by calling 830-591-0858. We’re happy to consult with you about your specific needs.